July - 40k Apocalypse
- Lord of Battle/Lord of War dual kit
- Imperial Knight
August - Space Marines
- Plastic Librarian
- Plastic Veteran Kit Sternguard/Vanguard
- New Walker/Large Terminator (Not a Dreadnaught)
- Unknown? plastic kit. Flier?
- Finecast Characters
- 2 or more supplement codex's (One is possibly Black Templar/Imperial Fist/Crimson Fist)
As far as the supplement books go, its almost a given its going to happen. It has been mentioned to me that they may be chapter specific or cover the history of additional foundings like the one mentioned. Sorry Black Templar guys I think you will be covered by a suppliment. Its also been whispered that Blood Angles/Space Wolves may be similar... This may be far fetched.
September - Lizardmen
- Terradon riders (box of 3)
- Kroxigor (box of 3)
- New Large Dino kit (rumoured to be bigger than the Stegadon ie 100x150mm base)
- 2 finecast characters
- Plastic Skink Priest
October - Mystery Box
I've heard both Bloodbowl & Heroquest from different sources. If I had to put money on one it would be Bloodbowl.
If it happens I don't expect it to be like the earlier edition, and more like a one off release with 4 teams, and no additional support.
November - Tyrannids
- Harpy dual kit
- Big Gribbly transport creature
I'm speculating that they will be in this slot, but there will obviously be at least one more plastic box and a plastic character + finecast stuff. Expecting an infantry kit (maybe something we have never seen before) and potential to see a Warrior Prime in plastic. I have heard two different versions of the transport creature, possibly from two different playtest lists.
I expect to see the usual mix of Xmas boxes and promo. Oh and Hobbit crap.
January - Dwarfs
- Hammerers/Ironbreakers Dual Kit
- New War Machine construct with multiple build options
- or another infantry based plastic kit such as slayers or similar
- Plastic Runesmith
- 2 New finecast characters
Lots of discussion online here. Several reliable people claiming Dark Elves however I have a feeling we will see Dwarfs first (I'm more often wrong than right). At any rate not much to go on. I have no idea what we would see for Dark Elves, other than Black Guard Plastics, maybe a chariot and a new monster for the Beastmasters to play with.
As always with rumours, take it all with a grain of salt. I have mixed in information that I have heard with some conjecture of what I think will be released.