Tuesday 1 May 2012

Horned Rat V

This weekend sees me off to Horned Rat V in our windy capital Wellington. This will be my my first event in the windy city and it looks to be a solid field of 30, including the top three players in NZ currently. Raymond (TO) has released the breakdown


Lizard
4
HE
3
VC
3
WE
3
WoC
3
Beastmen
2
Dwarf
2
Rats
2
Bretonnians
1
CD's
1
Daemons
1
Empire
1
Ogres
1
OGS
1
Tomb Kings
1
DE
0


Very interesting to see no Dark Elves in attendance. No doubt Pete's Ogres will be bringing his usual double ironblaster/triple Mournfang unit combo. Im also interested to see what Mal is bringing in Lizzys, as his army will be based off the ETC draft 3 restrictions more than anything. Its also interesting to see only one empire list in attendance...

I will be bringing a variation on my standard list
70 Archers (haha Pete, if your reading this you got it wrong!)
10 Horse archers (Ok, so there is 80 in total...)
Tomb Guard Bus with Prince
Necro Knights
2 Catapults
Casket
Nehekhara L4 tax
and  L4 light

This will be the first time I run magic heavy in a tournament, and it will be interesting to see if the lack of Sphinx will be missed or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment