Monday 21 September 2015

Total War: Warhammer Dwarfs vs OnG game play


As release day gets closer, The makers of Total War have released some pre Alpha game play of the Dwarfs gaining a narrow victory over the Orcs and Goblins.

I can see myself losing several months of hobby time exploring this game. 

It still does my head in that this game is being released after Games Workshop canned WHFB. There was a large influx of 40k players from the Dawn of War series, and one would expect that Total Wars offering would have had a similar effect... 

Oh! My bad. I forgot that Games Workshop don't make games, its a model company...
Classic Tui add there.

3 comments:

  1. Its a weird one alright - I delight in seeing all these units rendered with such care and detail - but as my enjoyment builds, I realise, just like any other Total War product, they only ever produce historical games and Warhammer is now a thing of the past like any other subject matter of theirs.

    In the feels.. sigh. Beautiful game, almost a tribute really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What format will it be on mate I'm assume PC?

    ReplyDelete