Tuesday 6 August 2013

ETC Team Kiwi are go

Today I started my journey to Novi Sad for this years ETC.

The event starts Wednesday with the singles event, and Friday the main event kicks off.

I will be posting live updates on Team New Zealands progress throughout the event here on my blog, and also on my twitter account. You can follow me and the team on Jossy@plastic_krak

For a run down on this years team you can listen to Mal & myself on kiwihammer podcast. Go check them out if you havnt already

This years Team NZ is represented by the following:

Simon Turner - Beastmen
David Meachen - Deamons of Chaos
Michael Stewart - Empire
Mark Audley - Bretonnians
James Humphries - Warriors of Chaos
Mal Patel - Lizardmen
Haig McLisky - Ors & Goblins
& myself with Chaos Dwarves

We are captained this year by Chris Willcox, and an honourable mention to Mark Skilton our team tech


Thats all for now. Next stop Dubai













No comments:

Post a Comment